Looking for an adventurous and flavorful cocktail for your next dinner party?! Well look no further as we have the perfect cocktail that will leave your guests wanting bottomless refills! In this recipe you will find a very unique spicy and sweet gin drink with fresh squeezed citrus fruit using our Artisan Citrus Juicer. So grab your juicer and lets get to squeezing and pouring!
- 1 blood Orange
- 1 regular orange
- 1 lime
- 1.5 tbsp Mike's Hot Honey
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Chili lime salt
- Topo Chico seltzer (or any kind of preferred seltzer)
- Squeeze half of orange, blood orange, and lime into glass
- Add squeezed juice to shaker with ice
- Add honey and maple syrup to shaker
- Shake well with ice
- Rim your glass with chili lime salt
- Poor into glass including the ice
- Top off with other half of orange and seltzer
We have two different sized juicers linked here; Artisan Citrus Juicer Small and Large, choose based on counter space and size of citrus fruits!
Other helpful Verve products to make this drink linked here: Thai Moon Knife, Handblown Mexican Glassware, and Italian Olivewood Charcuterie and Cutting Board.
Leave a comment