Savini Tartufi Truffle Gift Set
The minute you open this gift set, the earthy, rich fragrance of truffles fills the room, transporting you to Tuscany.
Once you've had a taste of these hard-to-find mushrooms, you'll want to add their rich, earthy flavor to everything.
Savini Tartufi, a gastronomic institution in Tuscany since the 1920s, is a family-owned and run company recognized worldwide for its truffles. Savini even holds the record the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest white truffle ever found.
- A little goes a long way, but go as heavy as you want
- 100g should last quite a while
- Perfect for upscaling flavor on simple dishes and adds a gourmet feel to a home-cooked meal.
- Salsa Del Tartufaio: The Truffle Gatherer's Sauce
- Truffle-Flavored Butter Sauce
- Burro Con Tartufi Estivo: Truffle Butter Sauce
WHY WE LOVE IT:
This is perfect for turning up the flavor on simple dishes and adds a gourmet feel to a home-cooked meal. If you or someone you know has a love for truffles, this is a must!
From 1920 until today, Savini Tartufi has worked with great care for their hillsides, bringing the exquisite taste of Tuscan truffle to everyone. A story of courage and patience allowed the brand Savini Tartufi to become an important qualitative landmark in the world of truffle.
The product can be stored at room temperature in a cool place, away from direct sunlight. Once open, it must be kept in the fridge between 0 and +4 ° C and consumed within a few days.