Thai Green Curry is known for its spicy, tangy and pungent flavor, enriched with the fresh taste of coconut milk and kaffir limes leaves.
Everything in our Thai for Two Organic Green Curry cooking kit comply with global standards for organic certified ingredients.
6 EAST STEPS FOR AUTHENTIC GREEN CURRY
- Heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in a wok or saucepan over medium heat and fry Organic Green Curry Paste for 1 minute to release the aroma. Use less paste to make the final dish less spicy.
- Add the Organic Coconut Milk and stir until the oil starts separating on the surface.
- Add 1 1/4 (150 ml) water. Bring to a boil.
- Add Organic Green Curry Seasoning. Mix well for about 2 minutes.
- Add your desired meat or protein and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add desired vegetables. Stir the mixture for another 2-3 minutes until cooked.
- Add Organic Dried Herbs, and mix well together.
Serve with rice, and enjoy!
Simple Green Curry combination suggestions:
- Chicken, broccoli and green beans
- Chicken, asparagus, broccoli and spring onions
- Shrimp, zucchini and sugar snap peas
- Tofu, green beans, broccoli and green peppers
- Tofu, asparagus and green beans
For the more adventurous palate...
- Thai eggplant is round, green, and found in most Asian markets. Occasionally you will also find Pea Eggplant there too. When cooked, both of these eggplants become softer and absorb the flavor of the sauce.
- Bok Choy and Chinese Broccoli are traditional and nutrient dense vegetable additions to Thai curry, and are available in most supermarkets
The best thing about our Thai for Two cooking kits is you can customize them in countless ways. Use all the vegetables that are in the fridge. Take advantage of that great deal on pork at the supermarket. Use tofu or seitan on meatless Monday. The possibilities are endless, and totally up to you! Did you make a particularly good combination? Post in the comments!